Maundy Thursday Service – Thursday, April 2, 7:00pm
Good Friday Service – Friday, April 3, 7:30pm
Vigil Saturday – Saturday, April 4, 6:00am – 6:00pm
Easter Sunrise Service – Sunday, April 5, 6:30am
In the parking lot / weather permitting
* Easter Continental Breakfast follows Sunrise Service
The RESURRECTION of OUR LORD
Easter Worship Service – Sunday, April 5, 9:00am
The NALC Newsletter - February/March Highlights:
- NALC calls Jeff and Mim Nellermoe to serve in China
- Summer youth camps in China
- Martyrdom themes planned for 2015 NALC Convocation and theological conference
- Nominations being received for Bishop, Executive Council and Court of Adjudication
- Carolinas disaster training March 28th
- Lenten message from Bishop Bradosky
- Canadian Rockies Theological Conference
- Water Sunday can make a difference
- NALC Canadian youth gathering
- “ELW: Not the NALC’s Worship Book” – Ministry Matters by Pastor David Wendel
Click here to read, or download this month's newsletter.
New MISSION BOARD formed...
Evangelical has formed a new Mission Board comprised of a number of our teen youth. They have taken it upon themselves to venture out into a few different areas of missions and will be bringing their ideas to the congregation as they go along.
Our missionary friends, Paul and Karen Hodges (originally from Gallupville), and their children, are home on furlough from their work in Uganda. Paul joined us for worship this past month and then he was interviewed by one of the Mission Board members. See this month's newsletter for the Q&A of that interview.
It is hoped that each missionary or a person from a specific mission who visits Evangelical will be interviewed with the Mission Board's questions and then the answers will be shared with the congregation. This year's Lenten offerings have also been designated to be put toward Missions and Missionaries and the Board has decided where these funds will go. They have also put a plea out to the congregation for baby items which will go along with their purchase of diapers for a local crisis pregnancy ministry.
Stay in touch and see what other work the Board is doing.